Subscribe to our evening newsletter for the latest news updates on your community.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
According to the World Health Organization, a coronavirus is a large family of viruses that may cause illness in humans or animals.
COVID-19, also known as the novel coronavirus, is the most recently discovered virus of this kind.
- Holiday Inn Executive Center transfers leadership after 35 years
- Boone County reports 16th COVID-19-related death
- CPS releases detailed list of mask, cleaning supplies
- Boone County reports 15th COVID-19 death
- Columbia residents invited to discuss community needs related to COVID-19
- City will begin disconnecting utilities Oct. 26
- Public health order extended, hospitalization rates high as CPS returns
- Missouri submits COVID-19 vaccine plan to CDC
- Shifting COVID-19 hot spots create new realities in rural areas
- Hospitalizations at new high, positivity rate up in Missouri