Boomtown 2021: How to live your best life in Columbia over 50
Columbia makes repeated appearances on lists ranking cities as good places to live. It is perhaps an even better place to mature and retire. A strong health care network, reasonable housing prices, a vibrant, engaged community and an appealing downtown help create an attractive location for all generations, but especially for those over 50. Read more stories.
- Police searching for 14-year-old girl, last seen in East Columbia
- Missouri House votes for 'Rush Limbaugh Day' after rejecting 'Walter Cronkite Day'
- City and county health order to expire next week with no extension
- 'Sheared away': James T. Scott memorial vandalized, plaque recovered
- Lawmakers close to approving law promoting teaching the Bible in public schools
- Bailey to leave Missourian; Horvit named interim editor
- Reckless driver sentenced to 10 years in death of triathlon worker
- MU installs cameras near downtown
- Bud's BBQ to open downtown late this summer
- Fotoohighiam to remain free despite violating bond conditions within a day of his release