Carol Eloise Meyer, 70, of Harrisburg died June 11, 2021. A visitation will be held at 5 p.m. Wednesday at Carr-Yager Funeral Home, 204 N. Linn Ave. in Fayette. A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday at the same location.
Assistant city editor, summer 2021. Former education reporter, fall 2020. I am a graduate student studying magazine editing. Reach me at email@example.com or on Twitter @GallantHannah.
Types of obituaries
The Missourian publishes two types of obituaries — family obituaries and life stories.
A family obituary is the version submitted by a funeral home or family. Please see the submission form for details on cost and deadlines. Family obituaries
A life story is a closer look at a person's life and involves a reporter contacting family and friends. Life stories are based on newsworthiness and consent of the family. Life stories.
Family Submitted Obituaries
- Louis L. Studer, Aug. 11, 1936 — July 14, 2021
- Mark Stephen Dunlap, March 26, 1950 — July 22, 2021
- Woody Wright, Nov. 7, 1938 — July 29, 2021
- Jean Spicer King, Aug. 26, 1926 — July 26, 2021
- Frederick Neil Springsteel, Aug. 8, 1940 — July 1, 2021
- Emil J. Didovich, Feb. 19, 1938 — July 20, 2021
- Dr. Michael John Polley, March 13, 1954 — July 17, 2021