A look back at 2021 through Darkow editorial cartoons.
About the opinion page
The Missourian’s Opinion section is a public forum for the discussion of ideas. The views presented in this piece are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Missourian or the University of Missouri. If you would like to contribute to the Opinion page with a response or an original topic of your own, visit our submission form.
Types of Submissions
Letters to the editor are limited to 250 words and must be signed by the author. Submissions are limited to two per month by a single author.
Guest commentaries are longer pieces, up to 700 words, and must be signed by the author.
All submissions must meet the editorial standards of the Columbia Missourian and will be verified for accuracy.
- Husso sharp, Bozak gets shorty as Blues beat Kraken 5-0
- Rock Bridge wrestling wraps up first day of Hickman Wrestling Tournament
- Inter-state wrestling meet kicks off at Hickman High School
- Hickman girls wrestling finishes seventh at Varsity Tournament
- Goldie’s gives Columbia a taste of Jewish-American baked goods
- MU fires College of Engineering fiscal officer, launches criminal investigation
- Health insurance companies begin covering at-home COVID-19 test kits
- One arrested after Battle High School student killed Monday
- 18-year-old charged with manslaughter after Battle High School student's death
- University of Missouri President Choi won’t ask curators to reconsider vote against mask rule
- Police reopen investigation into Columbia man's death
- MU Health Care reassigns nurses from 'non-clinical areas' to bedside shifts amid surge
- Rock Bridge alum Peat among 14 spring newcomers to MU football
- KFRU's David Lile announces retirement after 33 years
- A Mizzou 'treasure,' MU researcher helps environment, tracks COVID