A lawsuit filed Friday alleges that Mizzou Biojoint performed two failed surgeries, which resulted in permanent damages to the plaintiffs' knees.
- O'Fallon police chief resigns over new gun law
- Columbia man's body found, ruled a homicide
- Two MU students crowned Miss Missouri back-to-back
- Developer asks to withdraw Canton Estates proposal
- Sunday's downpours might have set a record, but ...
- For two families, demolition is a path toward reconstruction
- Missouri leads nation in highest rate of new COVID cases
- MU expects strong first-day class in August
- New Miss Missouri, an MU senior, wants to spotlight people with disabilities
- Stephens Lake concerts start on Father's Day