A woman says a former Missouri police officer campaigning for a state House seat last year repeatedly told her to deny that they had sex years ago while she was drunk and he was on duty.
- O'Fallon police chief resigns over new gun law
- Columbia man's body found, ruled a homicide
- Two MU students crowned Miss Missouri back-to-back
- Developer asks to withdraw Canton Estates proposal
- Sunday's downpours might have set a record, but ...
- For two families, demolition is a path toward reconstruction
- MU expects strong first-day class in August
- Stephens Lake concerts start on Father's Day
- Schweizer, Jacobs, Fisher advance in Olympic trials
- The U.S. Olympic Track and Field Trials in pictures: MU alums compete in qualifying rounds