Public policy in a democracy should be guided as closely by public opinion as is possible. At the state level, let’s have referenda to move the abortion issue to closure.
Columbia, MO (65201)
Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to showers and a possible thunderstorm overnight. Low around 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%..
Partly cloudy skies this evening will give way to showers and a possible thunderstorm overnight. Low around 55F. Winds SSE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 100%.
Updated: October 20, 2019 @ 9:28 pm
- GUEST COMMENTARY: The Crossing's pastor explains his sermon on gender
- Joshua Friedrich, Oct. 10, 1997 — Oct. 13, 2019
- UPDATE: Sermon at The Crossing leads to call for boycott of local businesses
- Racist slur turns up on Gentry Middle School search page
- Harvest at Hemp Hill: Lexington farm gathers cannabis crop
- Demolition derby: MU's building plan will prioritize removing inefficient space
- Ragtag Film Society cuts ties with The Crossing
- C.W. DAWSON: Another Christian perspective on the sermon about gender
- One week later, police still searching for missing Columbia woman
- Football family that built Barrett Banister set for clash in Nashville
- PHOTO GALLERY: Tolton cross country sets the pace
- PHOTO GALLERY: A look back on the African American experience in Missouri
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hickman softball advances to district championship
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rock Bridge soccer continues on its winning way
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College volleyball countinues winning streak
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College defeats Lindenwood-Belleville
- PHOTO GALLERY: CASA honors first all-female space walk
- PHOTO GALLERY: Cougars Host Fall Classic
- PHOTO GALLERY: Reclaiming Our Community: An event for Gun Violence Change