The Columbia chapter of Bountiful Baskets, a nationwide food co-op, distributed fruits and vegetables to members Saturday, Feb. 1, at the Parkade Plaza. The event happens every other Saturday for members who buy into the program. Contributors to the co-op pool together their money to purchase food in bulk, and the participants don't know exactly what produce they will receive until they arrive. The Bountiful Basket program is volunteer run and uses the money raised by the co-op to purchase food in bulk and then evenly distribute it to the members.
- MU College of Education faculty criticize removal of dean in meeting
- UPDATE: Kathryn Chval out as MU College of Education dean
- MU education department chair resigns following dean's removal
- Coach John Hamilton’s lessons extended beyond swimming
- Suspension of curbside recycling symptomatic of a troubled utility
- 14 employees laid off from State Historical Society of Missouri
- John Warner Middle School set to open with latest in technology and security
- Council votes to make face masks mandatory in Columbia
- MU student faces graffiti-related charge
- MKT Trail users report man behaving indecently
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.