Antranik Tavitian is a first-year photojournalism graduate student at the University of Missouri. He is a first-gen Armenian-American born in Los Angeles. His work focuses on the intersection of social issues, ethnicity, and identity.
As featured on
Subscribers can view cartoonist John Darkow's latest cartoons.
- Columbia sees record rainfall Saturday
- University workers demand wage increase outside Curators meeting
- 'I don't want to be the mold of Miss Missouri': Newly crowned MU senior promotes mentoring
- 'A long time coming': Agriculture Park sets date for grand opening
- Former Mizzou football coach Pinkel says cancer no longer in remission
- Missouri AD Sterk offers updates on alcohol at games, construction project
- UM breaks ground, unveils new name of MU medical complex
- Merryum Munir, July 6, 1993 — June 6, 2019
- Two injured in apartment complex shooting north of Stephens Lake Park
- Get a hearty, home-cooked meal at Abigail's in Rocheport
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.