The Columbia Rugby Football Club started their spring season with a game against Sunday Morning Rugby from St. Louis on Saturday, April 24, 2021, at the MKT Trail Scott Boulevard Access in Columbia. The Columbia Outlaws lost the season opener 40-27. "We played beyond my original expectations," said coach Richard Ross. "We did not quit." The Outlaws practiced on Thursday ahead of their next game, the second of two weekly practice sessions they hold regularly.
Coach Richard Ross talks to the Columbia Rugby Football Club at the end of practice
Kevin Pekkarinen throws the ball to a teammate
The Columbia Rugby Football Club stretches before practice
The Outlaws's team captain and club president Alex Antal calls out to his teammates while buying ice cream
Trevor Gonzalez attempts to run past the St. Louis defense
Columbia Outlaws's fly half Clint Ross prepares to kick the ball
Zach Perrin, center, is held up by teammates as he catches the ball
Columbia Outlaws' Jacob Pierson watches his team play from the sidelines
Columbia Outlaws's wing Jason Jacobs, center, celebrates with fullback Dakota Smith after scoring
Get the latest headlines
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Williams to reunite with Odom at Arkansas
- Missouri football announces seven matchups for future seasons
- Missouri lands UMass transfer forward DeGray III
- AFC Columbia brings club soccer to mid-Missouri
- Made in England: How Norman and Fernandez have led the Cougars to a national championship bid
- Steelman selected, Tigers snubbed for NCAA Regional berth
- Aggressive Missouri baseball falls to Tennessee
- Defensive errors cost Cougars a spot in NAIA title game
- Missouri baseball cancels midweek matchup with SEMO
- Hickman’s pitching stifles Rock Bridge’s offense
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.