Antranik Tavitian is a first-year photojournalism graduate student at the University of Missouri. He is a first-gen Armenian-American born in Los Angeles. His work focuses on the intersection of social issues, ethnicity, and identity.
As featured on
After having gone through his first major injury at the end of the 2018 season, Albert Okwuegbunam won't let any minor ones stop him from taking the field any time soon.
- Chicago Bears cut Missouri's Emanuel Hall
- Missouri believes work-in-progress Maurice Massey can become a 'star'
- Why Missouri is adding a third safety to its defensive formation
- NOTEBOOK: 'Confident' Knox leading young receivers
- NOTEBOOK: Powell has the edge in battle to back up Kelly Bryant
- What if Missouri's tight end depth needs to extend past Okwuegbunam, Parker?
- Tyler Badie puts on weight, prepares for heavier responsibility
- Missouri prepares for late-game situations
- MU football injury report: Tight end Scales out 6 to 8 weeks with broken bone
- Missouri volleyball debuts new head coach in Black & Gold Scrimmage
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.