As featured on
The Missouri Tigers took down the Ole Miss Rebels 38-27 on Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium on Saturday in Missouri's 108th Homecoming.
Cameron Wilkins played all but three defensive series and finished with six total tackles, but Saturday's win over Ole Miss didn't make Missouri stop missing Cale Garrett.
Get the latest headlines
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Players, fans react to Barry Odom's firing
- Missouri fires football coach Barry Odom
- From the ashes of 'Make It Right,' a larger conversation rises
- Who's next? A list of potential candidates to replace Barry Odom
- FAQ: What you need to know now about Missouri's coaching change
- The NCAA missed its chance to overturn a precedent. Unleash the anarchy
- Missouri loses another offensive lineman to the NFL draft
- Charleston Southern shocks Missouri for worst loss under Cuonzo Martin
- Missouri now one of three SEC head coach openings
- SEC Roundup: Gus Malzahn, the Anti-Six Million Dollar Man