Fifty-one men's senior softball teams converged for a qualifying tournament held June 3-13 at the Rainbow Softball Complex at Cosmopolitan Park in Columbia. The tournament encompassed age ranges between 40+ and 70+. Sunday's games were between 50+, 55+ and 60+ teams from across the Midwest. The Gary Indiana Gray Ghosts faced off against the Kansas City Stampede Sunday morning. Later on, the St. Louis Dudley Lightning played Oklahoma City Mayhem.
Get the latest headlines
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Missouri lands second Tulsa cornerback in five days
- Schweizer, Jacobs, Fisher advance in Olympic trials
- MU men's basketball holds first media session of summer
- Schweizer headlines past and present Tigers at track and field trials
- Missouri native Golan sets out as second coach in MU soccer history
- 'A labor of love': soccer sculpture proposed to go in Cosmo Park
- Former MU star Schweizer qualifies for Tokyo Olympics
- Three returning MU softball seniors looking forward to final season
- MU track and field lands three transfers
- Junior forward Kobe Brown is ready to be a leader
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.