The Columbia College Cougar Volleyball hosted the fall classic on Friday afternoon at the Southwell Complex and in the first game defeated Wiley College with a score of 3-0. With the win the Cougars have gone to a record of 20-2. They will face Lindsey Wilson College later Friday night and face Kansas Welsleyan University and William Woods University on Saturday for the next three games of the fall classic.
Photos by Joel Chan.
Edited by Jeffrey Zide.
Get the latest headlines
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- His dad's smile: How Trystan Colon-Castillo was shaped by the father he never knew
- 'This is what it's all about' Justin Conyers wins district in first season at Hallsville
- After its fourth straight loss, what is next for Missouri?
- Hallsville heads into district final with undeniable momentum, swagger
- NOTEBOOK: Receiver Scott benched, safety Gillespie injured
- Tigers pick up pair of 3-star 2020 commits from Florida
- Strength in sharing: How Kobie Whiteside found himself through faith
- What we learned: Defensive tackles providing firm foundation for defense
- Hickman athletes announce athletic futures on signing day
- Still no answers: The Tigers' slide continues in loss to No. 11 Florida