The Missouri women's soccer team beat Tennessee with a 2-0 score after a scoreless first half. Missouri scored two goals from Sarah Leubbert and Julissa Cisneros in the final 10 minutes of the game Sunday at the Audrey J. Walton Stadium.
Get the latest headlines
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- His dad's smile: How Trystan Colon-Castillo was shaped by the father he never knew
- 'This is what it's all about' Justin Conyers wins district in first season at Hallsville
- After its fourth straight loss, what is next for Missouri?
- Hallsville heads into district final with undeniable momentum, swagger
- NOTEBOOK: Receiver Scott benched, safety Gillespie injured
- What we learned: Defensive tackles providing firm foundation for defense
- Strength in sharing: How Kobie Whiteside found himself through faith
- Still no answers: The Tigers' slide continues in loss to No. 11 Florida
- Spartans season ends in big way at Fort Zumwalt North
- Rocket Run poses unique challenge for veteran boaters
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.