The men and women of the University of Missouri, Arkansas, and Kentucky competed at the Mizzou Invitational on Saturday, Nov. 21, 2020, at the Mizzou Aquatic Center. All three schools won events, with multiple individuals and teams cracking the top 5 nationally with new personal bests. Saturday’s races were the last of three days of competition.
Kentucky's Chase Lane dives off the 10-meter platform
Savana Trueb goes into a tuck as she falls toward the water
Brigham Young University diver Kennedy Cribbs performs one of her final dives
Missouri swimmer Daniel Wilson competes in the 100-yard freestyle
Katrina Brathwaite of the University of Missouri comes up for air
Swimmers from the University of Missouri dive
Missouri's Lili Horvath dives off the starting block
Members of the Missouri relay A-team embrace
Get the latest headlines
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Rock Bridge soccer's Wittenborn steps down as head coach
- SEC in shambles after positive COVID-19 cases hit multiple hoops programs
- Missouri to play Vanderbilt instead of Arkansas on Saturday
- Missouri down to 53 scholarship players for South Carolina game
- MU’s quiet QB overcame injury to win starting job
- Missouri offensive lineman Dylan Spencer enters transfer portal
- Missouri hangs on against rebuilding South Carolina
- Missouri's offense a tale of two halves against undermanned South Carolina defense
- Missouri lands three-star JUCO defensive lineman Realus George
- Despite absences, Missouri defense relies on usual suspects