Missouri clinched bowl eligibility with a comeback win over Vanderbilt last week. However, there is still work to be done for the Tigers if they want to live up to preseason expectations, and that starts with their matchup with Tennessee on Saturday. The Missourian football writers break down the contest.
Eli Lederman is a sports enterprise reporter for the Columbia Missourian and serves as the managing editor for Tiger Kickoff. Lederman is a native of Mamaroneck, NY. Previously, he has written for the Tulsa World and Cape Cod Times (MA).
Get the latest headlines
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- Addison Potts committed to Missouri in eighth grade. Where is she now?
- MU gets verbal commitment from four-star QB Horn for football, baseball
- With no competition, Bazelak is embracing role of second-year starter
- Drinkwitz focused on culture, development as spring practice begins
- Missouri adds three new coaches to staff
- Missouri looks for a home season finale upset over No. 20 Tennessee
- Three-star offensive lineman Gooch commits to MU
- The Pinson dilemma: Breaking down the guard's shooting woes
- SEC reschedules Missouri men's basketball game against LSU for March 6
- Sterk expresses interest in renegotiating Martin's deal; A&M game postponed
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular collections.