Join Missouri football beat writers Max Baker, Adam Cole and Andy Kimball as they discuss MU's first depth chart, its Week 1 matchup with the Crimson Tide and give their predictions for the season ahead (recorded on Wednesday, Sept. 23, 2020).
Sports reporter, spring 2020 studying sports journalism reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the newsroom at 882-5700
I'm a sports reporter, covering the 2020 Missouri football program. Give me your comic book recommendations. You can reach me at email@example.com, or in the newsroom at 882-5720. He/Him
Assistant Sports Editor, spring 2020. Studying Print and Digital Journalism. Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in the newsroom at 882-5700.
- SEC in shambles after positive COVID-19 cases hit multiple hoops programs
- Missouri to play Vanderbilt instead of Arkansas on Saturday
- Missouri offensive lineman Dylan Spencer enters transfer portal
- MU’s quiet QB overcame injury to win starting job
- Missouri hangs on against rebuilding South Carolina
- Missouri's offense a tale of two halves against undermanned South Carolina defense
- Missouri lands three-star JUCO defensive lineman Realus George
- Missouri looks to rattle Oral Roberts in season opener
- Former MU, Tolton standout Jontay Porter inks three-year, $6M deal with Grizzlies
- Despite absences, Missouri defense relies on usual suspects