As featured on
As cotton candy clouds faded into night, Friday the 13th's full moon unveiled itself for a local rivalry. With a lone Spartan victory and losses for the Bruins, Eagles and Kewpies, our visual journalists present 'Friday Night Sights' — the magic and wonder of Friday night football.
Get the latest headlines
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
- His dad's smile: How Trystan Colon-Castillo was shaped by the father he never knew
- 'This is what it's all about' Justin Conyers wins district in first season at Hallsville
- After its fourth straight loss, what is next for Missouri?
- What we learned: Defensive tackles providing firm foundation for defense
- NOTEBOOK: Receiver Scott benched, safety Gillespie injured
- Strength in sharing: How Kobie Whiteside found himself through faith
- Hallsville heads into district final with undeniable momentum, swagger
- Still no answers: The Tigers' slide continues in loss to No. 11 Florida
- Spartans season ends in big way at Fort Zumwalt North
- Rocket Run poses unique challenge for veteran boaters