Assistant city editor for the Missourian. I've also reported on city government, health, and public safety. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I welcome feedback, questions, and news tips.
As featured on
Industry’s stake in the system is clear: Companies gain the expertise of renowned university experts and the credibility that comes with that. What’s not so clear is how the public benefits.
Director of Photography
- What we learned: Missouri has quarterback conundrum behind Kelly Bryant
- Friendship Missionary Baptist welcomes 27-year-old Columbia native as new pastor
- MU’s Pickard Hall to be demolished after a decade of radiation testing
- SEC Roundup: The case for three SEC teams to make the College Football Playoff
- "I'm all smiles," Hallsville coach Justin Conyers can't stop winning
- Why Columbia Public Schools are changing the calendar
- One injured after home invasion, shooting in east Columbia
- Board names new middle school after late police officer John Warner
- Missouri's defense impresses in loss to Georgia. The offense? Not so much
- Tigers pick up pair of 3-star 2020 commits from Florida
- PHOTO GALLERY: Spreading light for Mengqi Ji
- PHOTO GALLERY: Emotions run high for high school cross country
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia Weavers and Spinners' Guild prepares for 30th Annual Holiday Exhibition and Sale
- PHOTO GALLERY: Ready (for state)? OK!
- PHOTO GALLERY: High school athletes take next step
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rock Bridge soccer falls to Jefferson City in overtime
- After overtime, Missouri defeated by Nebraska
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College moves on to AMC Women's Championship Final
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hallsville Indians crush the Hermann Bearcats
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri men's basketball wins back-to-back games to start the season