I'm currently on the graphics desk. I've also been an assistant city editor and a reporter on the community and education beats. You can reach me by email at email@example.com or on Twitter @_oliviagarrett.
As featured on
According to the Transgender Law Center, 3.8% of Missouri's total adult population, or about 180,000 individuals, identify as LGBTQ.
Director of Photography
- MU student killed trying to cross College Avenue
- MU coaching search: Board not thrilled with some targets
- From the ashes of 'Make It Right,' a larger conversation rises
- Missouri hires Appalachian State's Eliah Drinkwitz as new head coach
- One killed in early morning crash on Providence Road
- Clues suggest fairgrounds deal between city, county
- SEC commissioner Sankey: 'The NCAA membership deserves better'
- Missouri will license all marijuana businesses by Feb. 1, officials say
- 'Treat yourself': Frenchy Treats brings authentic French pastries to Columbia
- In Missouri's juvenile justice system, kids can restrain other kids
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missourian recognizes local leaders for excellence and service
- PHOTO GALLERY: Through the looking glass: Gaze upon the holiday scenes in the District
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College clubs join together for pottery sale
- On your mark, get set, go!: Mizzou kicks off Indoor Track and Field Season with Holiday Opener
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri loses to Charleston Southern 68-60
- PHOTO GALLERY: Blowin' in the winds
- A look back at changes at the Central Missouri Events Center
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri basketball triumphs over Saint Louis
- PHOTO GALLERY: Cougars swat down Owls in women's basketball
- PHOTO GALLERY: Tigers sneak past Mustangs in wheelchair basketball