As featured on
Critical incidents and excessive hours can take a toll on the mental health of first responders, but awareness of the risks has increased.
Director of Photography
- Columbia church funds purchase of $43 million in Missouri medical debt
- Nonprofit founded by Columbia doctor to send volunteers to the Bahamas
- In 1935, a plane crashed in rural Missouri. Five died. Now, a researcher is telling the story.
- Turkey vulture blamed for power outage on MU campus
- Tigers get a mid-afternoon kickoff time for South Carolina game
- City confirms police chief's role in Smithton student arrest
- Local students make semifinals for National Merit Scholarship
- The journey of MU's Mike Middleton is documented in a new film
- Hawthorn Bank, Andy's Frozen Custard appeal sign rulings
- SEC Roundup: With two more in the cards this year, an ode to MU's backup QB woes
- PHOTO GALLERY: Softball teams duke it out in War on the Battlefield tournament
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rock Bridge softball rolls through Battle
- PHOTO GALLERY: Buzzing to protect bees
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hickman soccer falls to Jefferson City
- PHOTO GALLERY: Friday Football from the Field
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rock Bridge soccer makes second half comeback against St. Louis University High School
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College men's soccer outlasts Benedictine
- PHOTO GALLERY: Construction of the new roof for Canine Sports Center underway
- PHOTO GALLERY: Pet owners take advantage of low cost clinic
- The Missouri Task Force 1 returns home after aiding with relief in wake of Hurricane Dorian.