Education reporter for The Missourian. Native of Oklahoma City, Missouri School of Journalism '17. Reach me at ruthserven (at) gmail (dot) com for questions, concerns or comments.
As featured on
The Meramec River in suburban St. Louis already is nearing all-time highs in towns such as Pacific, Eureka and Valley Park, potentially threatening 1,700 homes.
Director of Photography
- FACT CHECK: Protesters at Sen. Josh Hawley’s home were disruptive but not threatening or violent
- Woman's car forcibly stolen in Paris Road parking lot
- Fred Parry reflects on his experience as Boone County commissioner
- 'Blessing Box' filled with food stolen in Columbia
- 'Wastewater doesn't lie': MU scientists use sewage to track COVID-19
- Columbia School Board votes to go forward with in-person and hybrid learning plan
- The man behind the food: Robert Morrison
- UPDATE: Next phase of vaccinations announced for those 65 and older, others
- Gov. Mike Parson to begin first full term Monday; masks not required
- Columbia Patrol Officer honored for integrity and thoughtful service