Alexis Allison is a reporter, graphics designer and master's student. She studies data journalism and likes to write deeply human stories — especially those that involve public health. Drop her a line at email@example.com.
As featured on
Some people who refuse to wear masks or social distance are under the influence of psychosocial factors, researchers say.
Director of Photography
- Local donor sends apology to CPS for explicit Facebook post
- MU Health Care plans to merge Women's and Children's Hospital with MU campus
- FACT CHECK: U.S. Postal Service has the most cash on hand, though debt still looms
- New woodworking studio open to members 24/7
- Corrected data show Boone County positivity rate is 24.1%
- FACT CHECK: Mun Choi’s numbers are off when it comes to ICU beds around MU and UNC
- Choi stands firm on UM system's COVID-19 response
- Cultivating a cannabis crop: Missouri grow site gets ready to harvest medical marijuana
- CPS students could return in four phases; hybrid model proposed
- Ashland police are using drones to monitor school traffic
- PHOTO GALLERY: Protesters roll up to 'Rollout for Justice'
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia organization takes to the air to help veterans fight COVID-19
- PHOTO GALLERY: Climate activists walk for change
- PHOTO GALLERY: Police detain suspect after three-hour standoff
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rise Up raises awareness of gun violence
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hickman competes in a virtual cross-country meet
- PHOTO GALLERY: Tiger Bounce hosts student learning pod
- PHOTO GALLERY: Falcons fall and Stars rise in Stephens volleyball
- PHOTO GALLERY: Tolton soccer falls to St. Francis Borgia