Use the dropdown to see how the precincts in your county voted on Constitutional Amendment 1 during the November 2018 election. "Borderline" dots represent precincts whose percent support fell between 49.00% and 50.99%.
Spring 2020 state government reporter. I am a senior studying data journalism. I can be reached by email at email@example.com or on Twitter at @ashlyn_ohara.
As featured on
Missouri lawmakers voted 98-56 Wednesday to put a measure on November's ballot that would overturn the 2018 amendment.
Director of Photography
- UPDATE: Kathryn Chval out as MU College of Education dean
- Council votes to make face masks mandatory in Columbia
- MU education department chair resigns following dean's removal
- MU College of Education faculty criticize removal of dean in meeting
- UPDATE: Juvenile held in Sunday shooting that killed 2
- Coach John Hamilton’s lessons extended beyond swimming
- Suspension of curbside recycling symptomatic of a troubled utility
- Number of COVID-19 patients in Boone County hospitals on the rise
- MU student faces graffiti-related charge
- City dumps recycling collection indefinitely
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Local churches host March for Black Lives
- PHOTO GALLERY: CoMo for L.O.V.E. highlights art from marginalized voices
- PHOTO GALLERY: Public opinion heard on mask ordinance
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fireworks displays delight viewers
- PHOTO GALLERY: Battle and Rock Bridge duel on military appreciation night