Alexis Allison is a reporter, graphics designer and master's student. She studies data journalism and likes to write deeply human stories — especially those that involve public health. Drop her a line at email@example.com.
As featured on
In Missouri, the struggle to keep healthy food on the table day in and day out is hidden, often an invisible experience.
Director of Photography
- MU’s Pickard Hall to be demolished after a decade of radiation testing
- Columbia businessman charged with child molestation, sexual misconduct
- What we learned: Missouri has quarterback conundrum behind Kelly Bryant
- Half a million deer hunters to hit the woods
- Why Columbia Public Schools are changing the calendar
- Friendship Missionary Baptist welcomes 27-year-old Columbia native as new pastor
- His dad's smile: How Trystan Colon-Castillo was shaped by the father he never knew
- SEC Roundup: The case for three SEC teams to make the College Football Playoff
- Kristina Hastings was a quiet light in others' lives
- Board names new middle school after late police officer John Warner
- PHOTO GALLERY: Ready (for state)? OK!
- PHOTO GALLERY: High school athletes take next step
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia residents gather for new sports fieldhouse dedication
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College moves on to AMC Women's Championship Final
- After overtime, Missouri defeated by Nebraska
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hallsville triumphs over Christian football, advances to State
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College gets postseason win against Lyon College
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College women's soccer scores AMC Championship title
- PHOTO GALLERY: Battle defeated, must wait another year to play
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri victorious over Alabama volleyball in three straight sets