Copy editor, reporter and info graphics. I am a senior studying news reporting and sociology. Previously, I've reported on public safety issues and city government. Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 573-340-5591.
As featured on
Infectious disease expert Dr. Hariharan Regunath said he doesn't think Columbia residents "need to have any panic at this point."
Director of Photography
- GUEST COMMENTARY: A flawed Thomas Jefferson left a lasting legacy
- MU student life will look vastly different under fall semester guidelines
- With MU football on a hot recruiting stretch, here’s what lies ahead
- UPDATE: Juvenile held in Sunday shooting that killed 2
- Mandatory mask ordinance up for City Council vote Monday
- Customer with COVID-19 visited 2 downtown bars on June 26
- Local Brief: Former MU running back announces transfer to Tulsa
- Missouri passes 1,000 COVID-19 deaths; Boone County reports daily high of cases
- Possible public exposure to COVID-19 at downtown bar Room 38
- Health Department scrambling to keep up with contact tracing
- PHOTO GALLERY: Pierpont Café and Bar opens
- PHOTO GALLERY: Children parade down Russell Boulevard
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbians share opinions about wearing masks
- PHOTO GALLERY: Volunteers raise flags before Independence Day
- PHOTO GALLERY: Local churches host March for Black Lives
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fireworks displays delight viewers
- PHOTO GALLERY: Churches reopen for worship with safety precautions
- PHOTO GALLERY: A safe space for dogs
- Photos: The Cardinals go to 'Summer Camp'