Alexis Allison is a reporter, graphics designer and master's student. She studies data journalism and likes to write deeply human stories — especially those that involve public health. Drop her a line at email@example.com.
As featured on
In Missouri, the struggle to keep healthy food on the table day in and day out is hidden, often an invisible experience.
Director of Photography
- Second Dillard's, new hotel being planned for Columbia Mall
- History preserved as Pierpont Store evolves
- Four observations from Missouri's first 12 practices
- MU expands student housing to off-campus apartments
- UPDATE: Police investigate infant's remains found on Providence Road
- Missouri believes work-in-progress Maurice Massey can become a 'star'
- Missouri Planned Parenthood abortion case dismissed without prejudice
- Former MU law professor named to UM Board of Curators
- Why Missouri is adding a third safety to its defensive formation
- Columbia police searching for leads on deceased infant case
- PHOTO GALLERY: Emergency responders practice with mock plane crash
- PHOTO GALLERY: Friends, family and town gather to remember Dyno Penny
- PHOTO GALLERY: New students join in Tiger Walk tradition
- PHOTO GALLERY: Stepping in to a new semester
- PHOTO GALLERY: Glow spokes: Columbians explore local parks with night bike ride