The suicide rate among Missourians 65 and older is above U.S. average.
As featured on
It’s not always clear whether people forgot their medication or intentionally disregarded it, whether they were too sick to eat and drink or just didn’t want to.
Director of Photography
- Boone County positive COVID-19 cases surge
- Fulton man wins the lottery, gives back to the shelter that was briefly home
- State health department to run COVID-19 testing event at Hickman High School
- No recycling pickup next week after waste employees exposed to COVID-19
- CAFO regulations: Low fines, infrequent inspections, repeat offenders
- Schnucks employee in Columbia tests positive for COVID-19
- Columbia trumpeter joins national remembrance with powerful taps
- MU lays off 17, furloughs 154 as campus slowly reopens this week
- Rock Bridge teacher-gymnast: 'You forget that you do it for fun sometimes'
- State officials make recommendations for CARES Act federal aid