Spring 2018 Public life reporter. I am a junior studying investigative reporting. You can reach me at email@example.com or 816-602-0681.
As featured on
When a farmer experiences a traumatic injury, every second it takes to get to a care facility is critical, but those care facilities are becoming fewer and farther between as rural hospitals close.
Director of Photography
- Abby Hay: In a league of her own
- Columbia man dies in duplex fire
- Lovers of Laura Ingalls Wilder books can visit her homes near Mansfield
- Residents fight to 'Save Historic Broadway'
- Four men arrested for alleged robbery and assault in Walmart parking lot
- Kevon Billingsley commits to Missouri football's 2020 class
- Junior college 7-footer commits to Missouri men's basketball
- For rural Missourians, access to quality health care is a nightmare
- Fr. Tolton passes next test for sainthood
- Local businesses make changes for the summer
- PHOTO GALLERY: "We call ourselves the Bam-ily"
- PHOTO GALLERY: State Historical Society begins move to new facility
- PHOTO GALLERY: Blues fans celebrate first Stanley Cup championship
- PHOTO GALLERY: Blue Note Blues: Fans remain on edge as Stanley Cup moves to Game 7
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Beer! Fundraiser hosted with game tournament