Public Life Reporter, Fall 2019. Studying Investigative Journalism and Political Science. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the newsroom at 882-5700.
As featured on
Director of Photography
- Historic bur oak tree struck by lightning during Friday morning storms
- 17-year-old dies after shooting early Sunday
- Choi faces faculty questions on racism at MU, promotion and tenure
- Columbia parents pack legislative hearing to push for reopening schools
- No more 'thin blue line' masks for Columbia Police
- Missouri puts an end to its Bluegrass Blues with 20-10 win over Kentucky
- Popular Arrow Rock restaurant finds a way to succeed during COVID-19. It still may not survive.
- Early voting surging in Boone County and statewide
- Columbia College given photo collection worth $1.2 million by anonymous donor
- From seed to birdhouse: Growing gourds to shelter purple martins
- PHOTO GALLERY: Lightning strikes bur oak tree, creating smoke in the trunk
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia sees its first snow of the season
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hickman shuts out Helias Catholic
- PHOTO GALLERY: Gourd-geous!
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri River Relief
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rock Bridge and Tolton softball advance to finals
- PHOTO GALLERY: Lightning suspends Bruins soccer match at a tie