Hickman boy's baseball team faced off against Jefferson City on Monday at Hickman High School. The Kewpies played strong defense, with pitchers making quick work of batters and fielders throwing to make double plays. The most memorable moment came in the fifth inning when sophomore Braden Hemmer hit a home run that put the Kewpies in the lead 2-1.
Hickman kept their lead till the end, defeating Jefferson City 2-1. The Kewpies will play Wednesday at Smith-Cotton.
Director of Photography
- Police searching for 14-year-old girl, last seen in East Columbia
- Missouri House votes for 'Rush Limbaugh Day' after rejecting 'Walter Cronkite Day'
- City and county health order to expire next week with no extension
- 'Sheared away': James T. Scott memorial vandalized, plaque recovered
- Lawmakers close to approving law promoting teaching the Bible in public schools
- Bailey to leave Missourian; Horvit named interim editor
- Reckless driver sentenced to 10 years in death of triathlon worker
- MU installs cameras near downtown
- Bud's BBQ to open downtown late this summer
- Fotoohighiam to remain free despite violating bond conditions within a day of his release