After defeating the Georgia Bulldogs during their previous game on Friday, the Missouri Tigers leaped to victory again during their home game on Saturday at the Hearnes Center in Columbia. The team swept Georgia in all three sets, continuing their winning streak against the Bulldogs that began in 2017.
The Tigers, ranked number 25 in the SEC, scored a total of 40 kills and 89 attacks as a team. Leading Missouri in their victory were standout players Kylie Deberg, Anna D’Cruz and Claudia Dillon.
The Missouri volleyball team will next play the South Carolina Gamecocks on Friday.
Director of Photography
- Addison Potts committed to Missouri in eighth grade. Where is she now?
- 'The big tree' gets some TLC at Saturday event
- Missouri moving to next vaccination group March 15
- Bill would protect medical marijuana recipients' anonymity ... and Second Amendment rights
- Fayette teen killed in accidental shooting
- Corey Ellington, May 30, 1970. — Feb. 19, 2021
- A 1913 ruling on gum dispenser could be key to Mo. illegal gambling cases
- Black Americans struggle to get COVID-19 vaccine; history threatens to repeat
- Parson appoints Columbia man to state Mental Health Commission
- Long-running East Campus lawsuit set for Monday hearing
- Columbians head outside as temperatures soar
- Volunteers unite to clean Hallsville roller rink
- Missouri women’s basketball falls to the Tennessee Lady Volunteers
- Tolton girls defeat New Bloomfield
- Rock Bridge girls trounce Smith Cotton
- Columbia College volleyball sweeps William Penn University
- Columbia College lacrosse faces-off against Madonna
- Missouri baseball wins home opener, first of four against Nebraska-Omaha
- MU football kicks off spring training
- Tigers split doubleheader against Mavericks