Community members gathered at the Boone County Courthouse Plaza at noon for "Saturday in Solidarity" with the national Women's March. Participants sang a cover of "Highwomen" and listened to speakers at the plaza before marching through downtown Columbia. This is the fourth consecutive year the women's march has been held in Columbia.
Fall 2019 Photo Editor. Summer 2019 General Assignment Reporter. Spring 2019 Staff Photographer. I'm a graduate student on the photojournalism track. You can reach me at email@example.com or in the newsroom at 882-5700.
Director of Photography
- Mark Hinojosa 'never, ever stopped living'
- Sweet Springs: our own land
- KC couple's win over rogue gun dealers shows some weapons are illegal — even in Missouri
- First Baptist Church hosts Christianity and transgender inclusion seminar
- Downtown post office closed after assault
- Dimetrious Woods case draws attention to parole issue
- Stannard, Cook once again named in latest suit against Mizzou BioJoint
- 10 things to do in mid-Missouri this weekend
- Woman arrested in connection with deadly Columbia home invasion
- Travis, Whitaker prevail in dramatic state title bouts
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbians join together for Democratic debate watch parties
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri gymnastics loses to LSU 197.025-196.850
- PHOTO GALLERY: High School Wrestlers Battle for State Title
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri men's wrestling beats Iowa State on senior day
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri women's basketball tops Ole Miss on senior night
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hickman wins 63-59 over Battle in hometown matchup
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College women find win, men fall short
- PHOTO GALLERY: Mizzou men's basketball falls to Arkansas
- Details of a snow-melt morning