Missouri baseball lost 11-4 to Tennessee on Saturday at Taylor Stadium in Columbia. The Volunteers scored four runs in the first innings compared to the Tiger's two. The final score was Tennessee 11 and Missouri 4.
Konnor Ash pitches the ball to Tennessee on Saturday in Columbia.
Brandt Belk takes a step off of the base on Saturday in Columbia.
Joshua Day practices his swing before stepping up to bat on Saturday in Columbia.
Mark Vierling hits the ball on Saturday in Columbia. Vierling is a senior infielder from St. Louis.
Mizzou baseball players hang out in the dugout on Saturday in Columbia.
Konnor Ash pitches the ball in Taylor Stadium on Saturday in Columbia.
From left, Kalynn Roy, Kamber Lescore, Bethany Wolff, Tara Peterson and John Peterson watch MU baseball on Saturday in Columbia.
Director of Photography
- O'Fallon police chief resigns over new gun law
- Columbia man's body found, ruled a homicide
- Two MU students crowned Miss Missouri back-to-back
- Developer asks to withdraw Canton Estates proposal
- Sunday's downpours might have set a record, but ...
- Missouri leads nation in highest rate of new COVID cases
- For two families, demolition is a path toward reconstruction
- New Miss Missouri, an MU senior, wants to spotlight people with disabilities
- MU expects strong first-day class in August
- The U.S. Olympic Track and Field Trials in pictures: MU alums compete in qualifying rounds