Summer 2019 General Assignment Reporter. Spring 2019 Staff Photographer. I'm a graduate student on the photojournalism track. You can reach me at email@example.com or in the newsroom at 882-5700.
As featured on
The final two candidates — interim City Manager John Glascock and Racine, Wisconsin, City Administrator Jim Palenick — offered brief introductions and answered questions.
Director of Photography
- Cole County Judge delays enforcement of law affecting local CAFO regulation
- City plans to update streetlights and trash site downtown
- Missouri State Highway Patrol announces new community alliance program
- Roots N Blues tickets available for low-income households
- Mizzou swimming and diving welcomes new head diving coach
- Second Dillard's, new hotel being planned for Columbia Mall
- History preserved as Pierpont Store evolves
- Four observations from Missouri's first 12 practices
- Former MU law professor named to UM Board of Curators
- UPDATE: Police investigate infant's remains found on Providence Road
- Missouri believes work-in-progress Maurice Massey can become a 'star'
- Why Missouri is adding a third safety to its defensive formation
- Columbia police searching for leads on deceased infant case
- Enrollment up again as students flock to first day of classes
- Hazardous weather outlook posted for Boone County
- PHOTO GALLERY: Emergency responders practice with mock plane crash
- PHOTO GALLERY: Friends, family and town gather to remember Dyno Penny
- PHOTO GALLERY: Stepping in to a new semester
- PHOTO GALLERY: New students join in Tiger Walk tradition
- PHOTO GALLERY: Glow spokes: Columbians explore local parks with night bike ride