Angela Davis, a scholar and activist, gives a speech at the Missouri Theatre on Tuesday, Jan. 24. Davis discussed the abolitionist movements in the 21st century and the collective effort communities must make in order to promote equality.
Photography by Monique Woo
Director of Photography
- Police searching for 14-year-old girl, last seen in East Columbia
- City and county health order to expire next week with no extension
- Missouri House votes for 'Rush Limbaugh Day' after rejecting 'Walter Cronkite Day'
- Lawmakers close to approving law promoting teaching the Bible in public schools
- 'Sheared away': James T. Scott memorial vandalized, plaque recovered
- Bailey to leave Missourian; Horvit named interim editor
- Reckless driver sentenced to 10 years in death of triathlon worker
- MU installs cameras near downtown
- Bud's BBQ to open downtown late this summer
- Fotoohighiam to remain free despite violating bond conditions within a day of his release