The 10th annual Boone Dawdle was hosted by the Ragtag Film Society on Saturday, August 10, 2019, beginning at Flat Branch Park and ending at Les Bourgeois Vineyard. This year's ride had roughly 300 participants registered at the start of the day, but volunteers guessed that about 500 will make it to the vineyard by night. At Les Bourgeois, participants and visitors can get dinner, drinks, and live music and watch a selection of movies.
Anne Orazio pushes up a small hill near the start of the MKT trail at Flat Branch Park
Cooper Mittelhauser, left, and Tyler Cordia, from Walt's Bike Shop, provide free bike checks
Boone Dawdle volunteer Phoenix Ribiat, 12, resets the Giant Kerplunk game
Rachel Finney, Andy Overmann, Tyler Tuschhoff, Tessa Tuschhoff and Robert Overmann cycle down Cherry Street
Barbara Buffaloe celebrates after dunking Barbie Banks into the dunk tank
Director of Photography
- Early reactions to Missouri's hire of Eliah Drinkwitz to replace Barry Odom
- MU student killed trying to cross College Avenue
- Missouri hires Appalachian State's Eliah Drinkwitz as new head coach
- 'Show Me' the money: Breaking down Eliah Drinkwitz's contract
- SEC commissioner Sankey: 'The NCAA membership deserves better'
- In Missouri's juvenile justice system, kids can restrain other kids
- Meet the man behind the Tolton shakeup: Bishop McKnight on school's 'challenges'
- SEC Roundup: That's all, folks
- Energy and elusiveness: Eliah Drinkwitz's strengths and weaknesses
- 'Opportunity of a lifetime': Drinkwitz sets tone in introductory press conference
- PHOTO GALLERY: Through the looking glass: Gaze upon the holiday scenes in the District
- PHOTO GALLERY: Magic tree lights annual attention
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rock Bridge girl's basketball defeats hometown rival Battle
- Cheers to Drinkwitz: MU football celebrates new coach
- PHOTO GALLERY: Tigers sneak past Mustangs in wheelchair basketball