The Hickman cross-country team competed in a virtual meet Saturday morning at Hickman High School. The team refrained from attending an in-person meet and instead raced at home and sent scores virtually to be compared to other schools. Most students wore protective masks while warming up but were allowed to take them off while they completed the course.
Director of Photography
- Historic bur oak tree struck by lightning during Friday morning storms
- 17-year-old dies after shooting early Sunday
- Choi faces faculty questions on racism at MU, promotion and tenure
- Missouri puts an end to its Bluegrass Blues with 20-10 win over Kentucky
- No more 'thin blue line' masks for Columbia Police
- Columbia parents pack legislative hearing to push for reopening schools
- Holiday Inn Executive Center transfers leadership after 35 years
- Columbia College given photo collection worth $1.2 million by anonymous donor
- From seed to birdhouse: Growing gourds to shelter purple martins
- Popular Arrow Rock restaurant finds a way to succeed during COVID-19. It still may not survive.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Lightning strikes bur oak tree, creating smoke in the trunk
- PHOTO GALLERY: Hickman shuts out Helias Catholic
- PHOTO GALLERY: Gourd-geous!
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia College takes down Harris-Stowe State University
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri River Relief
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rock Bridge and Tolton softball advance to finals
- PHOTO GALLERY: Lightning suspends Bruins soccer match at a tie
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbia sees its first snow of the season