Tennessee defensive back Marquill Osborne blocks a pass to Missouri wide reciever Alex Ofodile during the fourth quarter on Saturday in Knoxville. A flag was thrown on Osborne that resulted in a first and goal for Missouri.
Missouri fans sway to "Old Missouri" after Missouri won over Tennessee on Saturday in Knoxville. The win improves Missouri's record to 7-4 going into the Battle Line Rivalry game next week against Arkansas.
When posting comments, please follow our community guidelines:
• Login with a social account on WorldTable.
• Don't use obscene, profane or vulgar language or engage in personal attacks.
• Stay on topic. Don’t hijack a forum to talk about something else or to post spam.
• Abuse of the community could result in being banned.
• Comments on our website and social media may be published in our newspaper or on our website.