In its third Southeastern Conference of the season, Missouri volleyball defeats Alabama Friday night at the Hearnes Center. The Tigers' record improves to 17-6 after this win. Four players from Missouri posted double-digit kills and hit .340-plus in all three sets played. MU now leads the all-time series over Alabama, 11-3. The Tigers will next face South Carolina Sunday at 1 p.m.
Fall 2019 Photo Editor. Summer 2019 General Assignment Reporter. Spring 2019 Staff Photographer. I'm a graduate student on the photojournalism track. You can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or in the newsroom at 882-5700.
Director of Photography
- MU adjunct professor dies during student trip in Thailand
- Coffee shop to create new entryways as it opens its doors
- LOCAL BRIEFS: Tigers add ex-Mississippi State line coach Marcus Johnson
- Gail Jean Plemmons, Feb. 14, 1950 — Dec. 30, 2019
- Missouri's Kansas City Barbecue Society is in turmoil
- Three players key to a Missouri win over No. 1 South Carolina
- Cassandra Casteel, Jan. 9, 1993 — Jan. 9, 2020
- Dru Smith dominant in Tigers' surprising romp over Florida
- MU cuts ties with Confucius Institute following federal guideline changes
- Missouri wrestling beats Ohio, but takes 'two steps back'
- PHOTO GALLERY: Wintry weather hits mid-Missouri
- PHOTO GALLERY: Kewpies blaze a trail to victory against Tolton
- PHOTO GALLERY: Missouri improves record, beats Ohio
- PHOTO GALLERY: Oakland math teacher receives Milken Educator award
- PHOTO GALLERY: Mizzou men beat Florida
- Harold's Donuts celebrates its fifth anniversary in business
- PHOTO GALLERY: Kewpies remain winless after blowout at Tolton
- PHOTO GALLERY: Stephens soars past Lincoln Christian
- PHOTO GALLERY: Tigers Trounced by Gamecocks