Ragtag Cinema and the Rose Music Hall reopened to the public over the weekend. Ragtag reopened with screening of "Do The Right Thing" and "Singin' In The Rain". The Rose Park at Rose Music Hall played host to The Daves who played their set for happy hour Saturday.
The Daves play
Dave Dearnley, a guitarist with The Daves, plays
Robin Kula, left, and Dylan Kula relax
Bernie McDonald tends the ticket booth
Grace Sanders, right, and Travis Agne claim their booked movie tickets
Signs placed to close off portions of the seating
Robert Taylor and Megan McConachie attend a screening of “Singin’ in the Rain”
Leanne is a first year graduate student at the University of Missouri School of Journalism.
Director of Photography
- GUEST COMMENTARY: A flawed Thomas Jefferson left a lasting legacy
- UPDATE: Kathryn Chval out as MU College of Education dean
- Council votes to make face masks mandatory in Columbia
- MU education department chair resigns following dean's removal
- UPDATE: Juvenile held in Sunday shooting that killed 2
- With MU football on a hot recruiting stretch, here’s what lies ahead
- Coach John Hamilton’s lessons extended beyond swimming
- Customer with COVID-19 visited 2 downtown bars on June 26
- Strong opinions await City Council as it mulls making masks mandatory
- Number of COVID-19 patients in Boone County hospitals on the rise
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- PHOTO GALLERY: Pierpont Café and Bar opens
- PHOTO GALLERY: Children parade down Russell Boulevard
- PHOTO GALLERY: Local churches host March for Black Lives
- PHOTO GALLERY: Columbians share opinions about wearing masks
- PHOTO GALLERY: CoMo for L.O.V.E. highlights art from marginalized voices
- PHOTO GALLERY: Fireworks displays delight viewers
- PHOTO GALLERY: Public opinion heard on mask ordinance
- PHOTO GALLERY: Battle and Rock Bridge duel on military appreciation night
- Photos: The Cardinals go to 'Summer Camp'