Interstate 70 was closed Tuesday from Exit 155 to 161 for construction on a new bridge on Route D in Callaway County over the interstate. The bridge is one of 250 bridges in the state of Missouri to be repaired or replaced as part of the "Focus on Bridges" program.
Motorists traveling through Williamsburg used alternate routes, including Route YY and Route D to bypass the construction work. Signs and road crews guided motorists through the detour route. The closure started at 7 p.m. Tuesday and ended Wednesday morning.
Zuofei Zephyrus Li, a Chinese journalism graduate student in Missouri School of Journalism. Contact me: email@example.com
As featured on
Director of Photography
- UPDATE: Kathryn Chval out as MU College of Education dean
- MU College of Education faculty criticize removal of dean in meeting
- Council votes to make face masks mandatory in Columbia
- MU education department chair resigns following dean's removal
- Coach John Hamilton’s lessons extended beyond swimming
- Suspension of curbside recycling symptomatic of a troubled utility
- Number of COVID-19 patients in Boone County hospitals on the rise
- MU student faces graffiti-related charge
- City dumps recycling collection indefinitely
- Boone County records highest single-day rise in COVID-19 cases