Missouri baseball lost 11-4 to Tennessee on Saturday at Taylor Stadium in Columbia. The Volunteers scored four runs in the first innings compared to the Tiger's two. The final score was Tennessee 11 and Missouri 4.
Konnor Ash pitches the ball to Tennessee on Saturday in Columbia.
Brandt Belk takes a step off of the base on Saturday in Columbia.
Joshua Day practices his swing before stepping up to bat on Saturday in Columbia.
Mark Vierling hits the ball on Saturday in Columbia. Vierling is a senior infielder from St. Louis.
Mizzou baseball players hang out in the dugout on Saturday in Columbia.
Konnor Ash pitches the ball in Taylor Stadium on Saturday in Columbia.
From left, Kalynn Roy, Kamber Lescore, Bethany Wolff, Tara Peterson and John Peterson watch MU baseball on Saturday in Columbia.
Director of Photography
- Developer asks to withdraw Canton Estates proposal
- The U.S. Olympic Track and Field Trials in pictures: MU alums compete in qualifying rounds
- Mondesi 464-foot HR helps Royals beat Boston 5-3, stop skid
- Albies, Contreras take Martínez deep, Braves beat Cards 9-1
- Schweizer, Jacobs, Fisher advance in Olympic trials
- Two dead after high-speed crash in St. Louis
- Cornerback Scott flips from LSU, gives Missouri a four-star commitment
- Former KMOX Radio personality dies after prison sentence
- Chiefs star wide receiver Hill hosts youth camp in Columbia
- Lifeguard shortage poses a challenge for public pools
- Missouri lands second Tulsa cornerback in five days
- New attendance areas approved for district elementary schools
- Blank slates: Fresh pavement on city streets awaits new stripes
- Racers hit the road in the Soap Box Derby
- Avenue of escape: The most refugee arrivals in Columbia have come from Myanmar