Three Mid-Missouri couples talk about the secrets to a long and happy marriage.
Former staff photographer and photo editor. Studied Science and Agricultural Journalism with an emphasis in Photojournalism at the University of Missouri. Reach me at email@example.com.
Fall 2019 Assistant Director of Photo Former photo editor, staff photographer and reporter Graduate student Reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in the newsroom at 882-5720
As featured on
Three local couples reminisce about their lives together and what gave their relationship the strength to stand the test of time.
"You know it when you have it; you know it when you see it." Three Columbia couples married over 60 years share their secrets to love. Our three photographers share their insight to creating the piece, Old Love.
Director of Photography
- Woman's car forcibly stolen in Paris Road parking lot
- Fred Parry reflects on his experience as Boone County commissioner
- 'Blessing Box' filled with food stolen in Columbia
- 'Wastewater doesn't lie': MU scientists use sewage to track COVID-19
- Columbia School Board votes to go forward with in-person and hybrid learning plan
- UPDATE: Next phase of vaccinations announced for those 65 and older, others
- The man behind the food: Robert Morrison
- School Board candidate filing ends soon — here's who is running so far
- It's a seller's market for homeowners in Columbia
- Columbia Patrol Officer honored for integrity and thoughtful service