Some residents of Boone County like the idea of wind farms making their way onto the land; some don't. Hear some different voices expressing their perspectives on the prospect of turbines taking root in the area.
Antranik Tavitian is a first-year photojournalism graduate student at the University of Missouri. He is a first-gen Armenian-American born in Los Angeles. His work focuses on the intersection of social issues, ethnicity, and identity.
As featured on
E.ON Climate and Renewables has sparked what will no doubt be a lengthy debate about whether its plans for a wind farm in the Harrisburg area are a good fit for Boone County.
Director of Photography
- MULTIMEDIA: Missourians protest abortion legislation at the Missouri State Capitol Building
- PHOTO GALLERY: Magic Tree at The Village of Cherry Hill lights up for holiday season
- Political Pop Ins: Midterm Elections 2018
- Children craft cardboard cars at library 'drive-in' event
- Centralia man creates 'critters' with scrap iron
- Abby Hay: In a league of her own
- Columbia man dies in duplex fire
- Lovers of Laura Ingalls Wilder books can visit her homes near Mansfield
- Four men arrested for alleged robbery and assault in Walmart parking lot
- Residents fight to 'Save Historic Broadway'
- For rural Missourians, access to quality health care is a nightmare
- Junior college 7-footer commits to Missouri men's basketball
- Kevon Billingsley commits to Missouri football's 2020 class
- Fr. Tolton passes next test for sainthood
- MU Health Care makes plans to serve more patients
- PHOTO GALLERY: "We call ourselves the Bam-ily"
- PHOTO GALLERY: State Historical Society begins move to new facility
- PHOTO GALLERY: Blues fans celebrate first Stanley Cup championship
- PHOTO GALLERY: Blue Note Blues: Fans remain on edge as Stanley Cup moves to Game 7
- PHOTO GALLERY: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Beer! Fundraiser hosted with game tournament